Residential and Commercial
HVAC supply, installation, maintenance
Your indoor air quality specialist, Barron's helps ensure you have proper ventilation and clean air flowing through your residential or commercial space. Locally owned and operated, Barron's Refrigeration and Heating provides equipment, installation, and maintenance of heating, ventilation, air conditioning systems, as well as plumbing and gas fitting services. With more than 20 years' experience, you can expect reliable top notch service from licensed professionals. Make sure your home and workplace are properly ventilated for maximum comfort and call Barron's today!
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Appliance repair
- Central air conditioning
- Refrigerated trucks
Commercial heating and refrigeration
- Grills and deep fryers
- HVAC maintenance agreements
- Ice machines,
- Walk-in freezers and coolers
- Refrigerated trucks
- Rooftop HVAC systems
- Residential and commercial gas lines – existing systems and rough-ins for new construction
- Natural gas is used widely for hot water tanks, stoves, grills, space heating and commercial and industrial processes.
- If installed or used in an inappropriate manner, it poses a risk of fire or explosion. Also, if there are problems, the by-product can be carbon monoxide which is lethal if inhaled over time. That's why it's important to choose only highly skilled authorized gasfitters to undertake gas fitting.
- Regular annual maintenance of all gas appliances by a licensed professional is recommended.
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems
- Garage heaters
- Central air units
- Retrofit motors to make older furnaces more efficient
- Rooftop units
- Switch to gas heating
Hot Water Heaters (Hydronics)
- Both tank and tankless instant hot water systems
- Rough-ins for new home construction from start to finish
- Plumbing rough in toilet, sink, bathtub; hot water heating; and hot water tanks
- Heating rough in includes gas lines and fixtures for furnaces, stoves, dryers.
- Hot water tank repair or replacement
- Instant hot water systems
- Maintenance and repair of plumbing fixtures – taps, showerhead, toilet, sink and tub drains
- Inspection of sewer pipe using camera-equipped power auger to remove blockages
If you have slow moving drains or frequents back ups, augering quickly loosens and removes stubborn blockages, restoring flow to blocked plumbing lines .
We also carry diagnostic tools to provide customers with video inspection. Cameras can be used to determine the condition of a sewer or drain line ,they help in seeing where the problem is occurring or may be waiting to happen such as a collapsed sewer line or pitched pipe
- residential/commercial sanitary services
- condominium buildings
- grease trap lines
- floor drains (clean outs)
- interior plumbing (toilets sinks tubs)